sexta-feira, 18 de janeiro de 2019

JACAREÍ, JANUARY 17, 2014 - MESSAGE FROM OUR LADY

208th CLASS OF OUR LADY’S SCHOOL OF HOLINESS AND LOVE


BROADCAST OF THE DAIL APPARITIONS
LIVE VIA INTERNET ON THE WORLDWIDE WEBTV:
WWW.APPARITIONSTV.COM


WATCH THE VIDEO OF THIS CENACLE:



http://www.apparitionstv.com/v17-01-2014.php#.UuB-MRBTvIX







MESSAGE FROM OUR LADY


(Mary Most Holy): “My beloved children, today, you contemplate the Anniversary of My Apparitions in Pontmain, as the Lady of Hope, to bring ye the divine Message from Heaven. But, pray, My children; God will hear ye soon, My Son lets Himself be touched.


I came to Pontmain to bring ye the Message of Hope. I came to Pontmain to bring ye the Message of Peace.


Peace! Peace! Peace! Peace to your troubled hearts! May your hearts receive My Peace today, just as the inhabitants of Pontmain received on that cold day in which I appeared for them, to give them hope and peace of heart.


Yes, for them, everything already seemed lost, the invasion of the Prussians seemed certain and its slavery would be certain as well. However, with My Apparition, I lead them to pray a lot, I lead them to have hope. And then, My Immaculate Heart triumphed in Pontmain, because it found hearts that were docile and obedient to Me and started to pray a lot every day and who truly had the virtue of Hope, of Faith and thus, Peace triumphed.


What I come to ask ye today is the same: Trust and Hope in Me, My Immaculate Heart will triumph and then, the world will know a new and long time of Peace.


To have this Peace, which I now announce and want to give, it is necessary that you renounce sin and your corrupted and evil inclined will, because living according to your will, you will never be able to have God's Peace.


Pray, pray, pray a lot and Peace will be given to your hearts in abundance.


To everyone on this day, I bless generously, from Banneux, from Pontmain and from Jacareí.


Give Me the same obedience that the people of Pontmain gave Me and I will give ye Peace.”


***


WEBTV OF OUR LADY’S SCHOOL OF HOLINESS:
www.apparitionstv.com
www.facebook.com/Apparitionstv
www.aparicoesdejacarei.com.br


Next LIVE Daily Apparitions' broadcast direct from the Apparitions Shrine of Jacareí
Week days - 09:00 PM
On Saturdays - 02:00 PM
On Sundays - 09:00 AM
(GMT- 03:00)


PHONE (WHATSAPP) +5512997012427

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário