quarta-feira, 23 de janeiro de 2019

JACAREÍ, 8 October 2017 - MESSAGE OF OUR LADY COMMUNICATED TO THE SEER MARCOS TADEU TEIXEIRA IN THE APPARITIONS OF JACAREÍ





(Mary): "...now that arrived the week of the Jubilee of the 300 years of the encounter of my image in my beloved Rio Paraíba, I invite all of you to again meet me no more in Rio, but in your hearts.
Why children: Pray, pray, pray until you find me again in your hearts!
Pray until prayer becomes a joy for you!
Pray until that truly prayer becomes a true encounter of you with me!
Pray, until finally i can appear in your hearts, I.e., that I can again enter into your hearts, reign in your hearts and finally lead you all to God and for holiness.


I want to be again the Aparecida, no longer in the waters of the river, but in your hearts through prayer and the experience of my messages. Therefore, pray and meditate My Messages all over again, until finally i can appear in your hearts.
Or, could again find me with you in the depth of your hearts, immersed in prayer and can make new miracles in your souls, in your lives and through you in the lives of all my children.
So, as I gave the blind girl the grace of vision, I want to give you in my Jubilee in the grace of vision of spiritual vision, the vision of the soul which will make you able to see: the greatness of God, the beauty of God, the holiness of God, the love of God. So that you despise worldly things and your willingness and prefer God and His holy will.
Pray the Rosary every day, so that I can give you the grace of this vision, which will allow you to discover the beauty of God, delighting in God, love for God and finally give your lives to God.
Then, My Heart will triumph and Brazil and the world will know a new age of holiness that I wait, and pray that come forward. And then, finally, the purpose of my manifestations in Aparecida, here and in all other places will be fulfilled: to bring all my children to full knowledge of truth and love, which is God.
And then, all finally be freed from sin and saved by the truth and love that is God.
True freedom is to love God and live only in God!
I bless you all with love and especially to you my beloved Marcos, who throughout his life has always honored me and always disclosed all My manifestations. including the one in the Aparecida, explaining to my children the true meaning, the sense of my miracles and wonders that happened there.
So all then, finally, can understand the silent message that I came to bring in that place through my works and miracles. And so, all hearts always correspond more to My Mother's design of love plan, and the plan of the Heavenly Father, who chose this Vale do Paraíba, who chose this blessed land of Aparecida and Jacareí to throne of my grace.
And the place where finally My Immaculate Heart will triumph in the heart of my children and I will prepare all for the return of My Son Jesus.
Therefore, I returned here in Jacarei to finish the plans started 300 years ago and to give my Lord a new humanity composed of children set on fire with love for him, flames true love, full of filial love that will give him the perfect worship and the perfect love of all children.
To You beloved son Mark, my great knight, My incessant flame of love. And also to you my beloved Carlos Tadeu that both loves me and works and fights for me. To you that once more yesterday made cenaculum, prayed a Rosary before my Blessed enthroned image in the square of Ibitira.
To you that haven't measured efforts to make me become more known and loved, worthy father of a worthy son to you given by me.
To you dear son, Knight of my heart and my hope, My consolation and joy. Mom also blesses you and embraces you now.
And also bless all my beloved children of Lourdes, Aparecida and Jacareí."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário